Frequently Asked Questions
1. 100% money back guarantee if any manufacturing defect makes the scooter and parts beyond repairable or replacement on arrival and out of the box.
2. Full scooter cost refund (minus both way shipping) for the return of an unopened scooter within the 30-day return window.
3. Partial scooter cost refund for the return of an open-box scooter if a customer has a change of heart (buyer's remorse) in the 14-day cooling-off period. The 2-way shipping cost is non-refundable, and 20% restocking fees will be charged. We have to charge the restocking fees because we won't be able to sell the unit as new, and we would need to examine the scooter upon receiving it (full QC again).
4. A return request would not be granted and regular RMA policies apply if (i) there is any notable user-induced damage beyond unusual wears-and-tears on the scooter within the 14-day cooling-off period (for example, bent front suspensions due to an accident, a flat tire, a broken tail light and so on), (ii) the unit has been used excessively and collected excessive amount of dirts/muds, or (iii) any customization/modification has been made on the scooter.
5. Store credits for the return of unopened parts and accessories within 30 days. Customers pay for the shipping of the return. Used parts (regardless for operational or troubleshooting purposes) are not returnable.
6. For any return of products purchased on the ecorecoscooter.com website, the customer would need to contact EcoReco first and fill out the service form to obtain the Return Material Authorization (RMA) before shipping back the items. Please refer to our policies in RMA claims under the maintenance & service tab.
7. If the purchase was made from one of our authorized retail dealers, stricter return/refund policies of the dealer might apply and the dealer will assist with the request.
Please understand we are a startup company trying to promote energy efficiency and green alternative. We believe during your scooter research, you would know our product is not only the best last mile transportation but also a great value and affordable. We stand behind our products but we also need to make sure we have a viable business. To do that, we have to be very careful in reducing the operation cost, which including educating our customers to make the right choice and keep the return rate low and fair.