Frequently Asked Questions
Is the shipping free when I place an order?
We offer free ground shipping to lower 48 states in the US when you buy scooter products on our website. If any additional items that you purchase can also be put in the same scooter box and ship together, we do not charge extra shipping fees.
If the shipping address is outside of the continental US (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii and other US islands), or international, or if you would like to ship via any expedited shipping methods, additionally costs might apply and you would see it at the shipping/check out page.
Please note that EcoReco would only assist with the international shipping but is not responsible for any delay, customs/duty fees, or rejection of importing goods that might be imposed by your country. For more information or shipping quotes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who is paying for the shipping if I would like to ship the unit back for services?
Who pays what shipping costs would be determined by following policies:
1. If the approved RMA falls within 14 days of purchase, EcoReco covers the cost of shipping of the malfunction parts to and from the domestic customer (in lower 48 states). EcoReco reserves the right to deduct from any refund or collect the shipping costs if it's not due to any manufacturer defects after receiving the product and the inspection.
2. If the RMA inquiry is after the 14 days of purchase; the customer would pay the shipping cost to have the scooter or malfunctioned parts send to EcoReco. After inspection and confirm (1) the scooters is still under the warranty timeframe and (2) the RMA is due to manufacturer defects, EcoReco would repair/exchange and cover the return shipping to the domestic customer (in lower 48 states).
3. If the RMA inquiry is not under the warranty period, both way shipping will be paid by the customer. EcoReco reserves the right to charge for replacement parts and labor associated with performing diagnostics and repair. The customer would get a clearly itemized cost quotation before EcoReco technicians start any services.
4. International (and Hawaii/Alaska) customers are responsible for the international (and Hawaii/Alaska) shipping costs and associated duty fees related to the transportation for any return.
5. EcoReco reserves the rights to ask the customer to send back the items of the RMA claims for inspection/ record before issuing any exchange/ replacement outbound.
6. Non-authorized shipment to EcoReco, personal items shipped with the return package or un-claimed RMA unit 4 weeks after EcoReco repair and notification is considered a gift to The Company and EcoReco has the full right to dispose or ultilize it at will. EcoReco holds no responsibility for receiving, storage and returning of said items.
7. The customer is responsible for using the original boxes to ship back return items to ensure there is no further damage during the transportation. If the original boxes are no long available, the customer is responsible to purchase proper packaging materials from 3rd party to ship back the return items. EcoReco reserves the right to reject the delivery if the return itmes are not packaged properly and/or to deduct the costs of any missing items (charger, battery, scooter parts, boxes, accessories, and etc.. ) and costs of restoration (if further damage occurs) from any potential refund.
Disclaimer: Due to product updates and new product iterations,
products received may have slight variations from current images on the website