Our Classic M5 with the LiFePO4 battery, the most advanced and durable battery for a consumer-graded personal electric vehicle. All units currently shipped with solid rubber wheels.
Comfortable & Safe Ride
- Rear-wheel drive and brake for max traction and stability
- Full-size handlebar & deck
- Patented folded mechanism adjustable to counter wear-and-tear
- Full suspension
Green & energy-efficient system
- Zero-emissions, silent motor
- 2,000+ MPGe, 500+ Miles on $1
- Energy Recovery Braking system (E.R.B.)
Compact and light weight
- Fits in car trunks, gym lockers, and under chairs
- Perfect for public transportation, RVs, and boats
- Folding size 3'x1'x1/2'
High performance integration
- Top speed configurable at 20, 12, 7 mph
- 10-20 miles of range per charge*
- Zero-drag hub motor, heavy duty with 250 lb load
Long battery life & steady top speed
- Extended charge cycle lifetime with LFP battery*
- Consistent top speed throughout scooter operation
- Charges to 70% in 2 hours
- Safe-start throttle, 3 stage braking
- LED back-lit dashboard, top/stem gadget mounts
*Top speed, range and performance may vary depending on the rider weights, temperatures, environmental conditions, riding styles, usage, and other factors. *We constantly make product iterations/improvements so there might be changes between the images (color/parts) on our website and the actual unit you get. Please contact us in advance if you have any concerns.
Each scooter comes with one external charger.
|Energy efficiency:||2,000 MPGe*/ 500 miles on $1 / Energy Recovery System|
|Agile & comfortable:||Top speed 20 MPH* configurable|
|Sturdy and stylish:||6061-T6 aircraft Aluminum|
|Rangy & efficient:||up to 20 miles per charge*|
|Long battery cycle life:||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Light weight:||36 lbs|
|Fast charge time:||2 hrs to 60% and 4.5 hrs to full|
|Motor output:||600W peak|
|LED back-lit dashboard|
|Safe-start and smart brake|
|High performance front and rear suspension|
|*Depending on the weather/road conditions and rider's weight/riding patterns, actual results might vary.|
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.